The goal of the Guide is to provide an aspirational and inspirational roadmap for companies to scale up their corporate social responsibility and sustainability efforts. It offers insights into the essential qualities required of companies to ensure business and societal success.
The Transformational Company Qualities are the definitive go-to resource, benchmark and checklist for anyone interested in the essential requirements of CSR or sustainability leadership. They are based on global research into ‘next practices’ in CSR and sustainability.
The nineteen qualities listed below include business cases, case studies and action steps businesses can use to understand and prioritize initiatives that will enhance both business and societal prospects and build a better world for all.
How to Use the Guide
Save yourself time and resources by using the Guide to develop or inform your CSR or sustainability priorities. You can:
- Use the TCQ to understand leading CSR practices around the world
- Benchmark your company against the qualities and address gaps
- Use the TCQ to inform your stakeholder consultations
- Conduct gap and opportunity assessments
- Include the TCQ in board and leader education and strategy sessions
- Reference the TCQ when designing or updating your sustainability or CSR strategy
- Work with your industry or professional association to develop a transformational sector roadmap
19 Transformational Company Qualities
Click any of the links below to access a short 4 – 5 page summary of each quality, including why the quality is important, what is the business case, how to implement the quality, best practice case studies of the quality, strategy tools and further resources.